By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Superloop’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Superloop’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Superloop at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Superloop’s web site are provided “as is”. Superloop makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Superloop does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Superloop or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Superloop’s Internet site, even if Superloop or a Superloop authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Superloop’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Superloop does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Superloop may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Superloop does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Superloop has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Superloop of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Superloop’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Superloop is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This policy explains how we collect, use, share and hold your personal information. We may update this policy from time to time by posting the revised version on our website.
The types of personal information we collect
In order to provide you with services, or to perform a function related to providing you with services, we need to collect and hold some personal information about you. The types of information we may collect include:
- your contact details (such as your name, address, position, employer, email address and contact phone numbers);
- credit information about you; and
- records of your use of your services your communications with us.
We may also collect these details from your employees or authorised representatives and you must make sure that you have obtained their consent to us collecting and holding their personal information. If you don’t provide us with the personal information we need, we may not be able to provide you with the service you want or we may be restricted in the way that service can be supplied.
How your personal information is collected and held
We usually collect personal information about you when you interact directly with us. For example, we collect your personal details when you provide information to us in person, by phone or email, or when you enter your personal details on our websites. We may collect personal information from you in connection with Superloop events, promotions or marketing activities. We may also collect personal information about you indirectly, including from:
- anyone authorised to act on your behalf;
- our employees, agents, contractors and suppliers;
- credit reporting bodies and credit providers;
- other telecommunication and information service providers;
- our equipment; and
- public sources.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to provide you with services and support. In doing so, we may use your personal information for related purposes, such as:
- processing your application;
- carrying out checks for credit-worthiness;
- provisioning or connecting your services;
- dealing with your enquiries and providing you with customer support;
- managing your services, including account management, billing, processing payments and collecting debts;
- investigating complaints and carrying out dispute resolution;
- administering our agreement with you;
- product research and development, business planning and staff training; and
- communicating with you about the services and special promotions we (and our related companies) offer or which we think may be of interest to you, unless you have requested us not to do so. We may tell you about these services and offers via direct mail, electronic direct mail, unsolicited telemarketing calls or any other means of direct communication. You may opt-out of receiving direct marketing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we share your personal information
We may need to share your personal information with other organisations in connection with our supply of services to you. For example, we may disclose your personal information to:
- our suppliers, resellers and agents so we can supply the service to you;
- our out-sourced service providers who perform functions and services on our behalf, such as contact centre services, mailing functions or IT services;
- credit reporting bodies, credit providers or debt collection agencies if you don’t meet your payment obligations;
- other telecommunications and information service providers;
- marketing partners with which we share our marketing activities;
- our legal, accounting and financial advisers and our related companies;
- your authorised representatives;
- any person, with your consent;
- government, law enforcement and regulatory bodies where this is required for us to comply with our legal obligations; or
- a specified recipient to facilitate a purchase or potential purchase of our business.
We operate both in Australia and overseas. The organisations that we may share your information with may be located in Australia or overseas in countries such as America and Singapore. We will request that any organisation to which your personal information is disclosed treats the information as confidential. However, they may be compelled by the laws of their own country to disclose information that we have shared with them.
How we protect your personal information
We treat your personal information as confidential within Superloop and our related companies. We store your personal information electronically and/or in hard copy form. We take a range of measures to protect the security of your personal information, including by storing electronic information in password-protected servers that are in restricted and monitored areas.
All accesses to pages on our websites are “logged”. The logged information contains such things as a list of the pages accessed and the sort of browser used. This information is used to check for attempts at “hacking”, or other fraudulent activity, to indicate missing pages or other web server problems. We also use it to provide general statistics such as the number of people viewing particular parts of the site.
How to access and correct your personal information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can also contact us at email@example.com if you wish to access or correct personal information that we hold about you.
If you have an enquiry regarding privacy, or you wish to raise a complaint, you can contact the Privacy Officer by email at privacy@Superloop.net or by telephone on +61 7 3088 5999. Alternatively, you can write to the Privacy Officer – Superloop, Level 17, 333 Ann Street, Brisbane, 4001.